AS-Master Rapid Thermal Processing / Rapid Thermal Chemical Vapor Deposition system.
The cold wall chamber in association with the pulse annealing capability is a unique solution for annealing of thermally sensitive substrates.
- Rapid Thermal Annealing (RTA)
- Implant annealing
- Ohmic contact annealing (III-V and SiC)
- Silicon carbonization
- Rapid Thermal Oxidation (RTO)
- Rapid Thermal Nitridation (RTN)
- Diffusion, densification and crystallization
- Rapid Thermal CVD (Si poly, SiO2, SiNx)
- Thermal annealing of polymers
The AS-Master is the perfect RTP system for production applications with cassette to cassette loading system. The manual loading version can be used for process development.
The Annealsys AS-Master Rapid Thermal Processor is a highly versatile tool allowing a wide range of processes from annealing to Rapid Thermal Chemical Vapor Deposition.
The high temperature version can run annealing processes up to 1450°C and allows new process development. The cold wall chamber technology provides high process reproducibility under ultra clean and contamination-free environment.
The extended temperature range, the vacuum performance (atmosphere to 10-6 Torr) and gas mixing capability make AS-Master suitable for a large range of RTP and RTCVD processes.
Loadlock and cluster tool module versions are available for improved process environment cleanness. Manual loading and cassette to cassette versions make system suitable for process development and easy transfer to production.
The high temperature version of the AS-Master provides the highest temperature / duration infrared annealing performance on the market.
- Temperature range: RT to 1450°C (depending upon version)
- Ramp rate up to 200°C/s (depending upon version)
- Gas mixing capability with mass flow controllers
- Vacuum range: Atmosphere to 10-6 Torr
The temperature control quartz window and the substrate rotation option associated with a special process chamber can be installed for performing RTCVD processes.
- Furnace and loading configurations
- Graphite and silicon carbide coated susceptors
- Rough vacuum pump and turbo pump, turbo pump
- Automatic pressure control with throttle valve
- Fast cooling system